Verkkolaskufoorumi operator group 2021-11-24
NB! This document has been translated from Finnish document. If the translation or wording of this
document conflicts with the Finnish document, the content of the Finnish version shall prevail.
Invoice issuer (sender)
- Invoicing of the recipient
- How much is being invoiced
- What are the invoiced items on the invoice
- Which tax categories are used in the invoiced items
- Any national special rules or requirements
- Invoice issuer is responsible for the correctness of the invoice content such as VAT information and correct usage of possible industry specific rules and regulations.
- Obligation to deliver the invoice in according to the EN16931 standard if recipient so requests.
Invoice issuer’s eInvoicing Operator
- Identification of the invoice issuer
- Conversion of the invoice material to the format mutually agreed between sending and receiving eInvoice operators.
- Invoice content mandatory structural integrity check according to the agreed format specification and additionally content validation to all invoices that are marked to be EN16931 compatible.
- Reacting to the possible error messages originating from the receiving eInvoice operator.
Recipient’s eInvoicing Operator
- Identification of the recipient
- Invoice content mandatory structural integrity check according to the mutually agreed format specification and additionally content validation to all invoices that are marked to be EN16931 compatible.
- Conversion of the invoice material to the format requested by the recipient
- Sending of acknowledgement of successful receiving of the document or alternatively sending of agreed error message to the sending eInvoice operator.
- Informing the invoice issuer party on how to send electronic invoices
- Verification of the invoice
- Paying of the invoice
- Sending a complaint message to the invoice issuer in case of erroneous or unfounded received invoice.